Setting standards in PET/CT imaging value
The GEMINI PET/CT delivers proven imaging performance and flexibility for a wide variety of clinical applications.
- Exclusive OpenView gantry design improves patient comfort and provides clinical flexibility
- PET 3D Advantage: 3D image acquisition and 3D reconstruction delivers image sensitivity.
- Exclusive PIXELAR PET detector design for improved image quality.
- 16-slice Brilliance CT provides premium diagnostitc CT performance with routine sub-millimeter scanning.
- Brilliance Workspace with PET/CT Viewer provides multi-modality review and analysis in an integrated environment.
- DoseWiseTM design provides optimal dose efficiency by automatically reducing dose to the patient without compromising image quality.
- 137Cs transmission source for attenuation correction provides short transmission imaging and never needs to be replaced.
- One click imaging protocols and single pass whole body imaging for improved workflow.
- Flexible PET imaging protocols for oncology, cardiology and neurology applications.
- Quantitative review analysis tools available for dual study comparison and standard uptake value (SUV) calculations.
- Support for optional radiation therapy planning devices such as a flat imaging table top and laser positioning systems.
The following resources are saved as pdf files. If you cannot view pdf files, please download for free Adobe Acrobat Reader now!